Friday, February 24, 2006

Back to Work

Well the visit with the psychiatrist was fun. Gotta love misinformation. He was not told that I was off work or that I needed him to clear me. I was not told that their recommendation had been counselling with either the EAP counsellor or the Women's Health Center. Guess they left that part out when prescribing the medication. Too busy giving me Zoloft and Benzo's to mention that. The visit lasted all of 20 minutes. He did not feel I was in crisis and didn't think there was any reason for me not to return to work. Didn't evn have to discuss recent (or well I guess they're not recent ay more) events. But he did give me the note to return to work. So I am good to go. I just have to talk to Karen and get a schedule for next week. But finally some good news. :o)

2 comments:

Nixie's Mom said...

Yeah!

Nixie's Mom said...

Don't you love the beaver?