Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Fun Never Stops

I'm beginning to wonder if this nightmare is ever going to end. I needed Dr. Caskey to fill out a medical certificate so that I could claim my EI. He was on vacation and then was slow returning it to me so the deadline came and instead of money I have to continue to wait. 6 weeks without a paycheque is a long time... and now I get to wait some more while they review the certificate and make a decision. If they agree with the claim then I'll get the money and if not then I'll have to appeal and wait at least another month. Can't anything go smoothly?

The finances continue to stress me out. Th joys of having bills to pay, and rent and no idea when I will actually have money. I am beginning to wonder which will come in first... EI or my next pay cheque from work.

For anyone that is intersted my appointment with the psychiatrist was canceled. Apparently, there was an emergency and it had to be rescheduled. At least it will still be this week. I am hoping to be back at work next week. We'll see if that holds up.

Still trying to focus on the positves... but the lies, the hassles, and the blacmail have left a bitter taste in my mouth.

No comments: