Friday, February 17, 2006

The Good Doctor

Talk about a screwed up week... I was going through chronotherapy and really changing all my sleep patterns. As that was ending I was back at the doctor to change my medication. Most of the time I just felt off... I did't know if I was coming or going.... That was tough. Glad it's done and over with. I am also happy to be off the Benzodiazapines. I didn't like the effect they had or the fact I couldn't sleep without them.

I am still fighting the good doctor Caskey to get the medical certificate and am running out of time. I drove back to Lakefield today to see if he was in. He wasn't... hadn't been in since Tuesday. At least the nurse there was willing to call him and home and let him know that I needed it done immediately. Looks like I will be heading back out there on Monday to see if he has it so that I can taking it in to EI and hopefully get my money soon.

Monday I also have to call the emergency dentist and get an appointment. See if the tooth is abcessed or what's going on. Looks like Monday will be a busy day. Then on Wednesday I'll be seeing the psychiatrist. Maybe I'll take the percocets before I go in for that visit. Might make the experience more enjoyable. *lol* Okay so stoned is not the best way to go.

No comments: