Friday, January 27, 2006

Doctor's Visit

So today I am off to see the chiropractor again. I'm in the middle of a fibro flare-up, probably related to stress so I am hoping she can help. She'll at least be able to put my back into place. And I'll likely get another lecture about pacing myself and eating properly.

Tomorrow morning it's time to see a doctor... aside from the ER doctors I haven't really had much contact with them in about 4 years. I'm a little apprehensive about it. On one hand it will be good to actually be treated, not that I want back on medications... but that's another story. People keep telling me to watch out too... after all the doctor is being supplied by the company and has their interests at heart. What's with the paranoia? If they wanted to fire me they could've... Would've saved them money too instead of paying for me to see a doctor. But now I can't help but be a little apprehensive going into it... and a little defensive. I hate admitting that I can't handle everything and that I'm not doing as well as I'd like to think. Denial, anyone? But by this time tomorrow at least I might have some answers... and some direction towards getting better.

No comments: