Friday, January 27, 2006

So Much for that Drink

Now that I am home again so much for that drink... 2.5 hours from the time I left my apartment until the time I returned home. Not bad for the ER I suppose. I didn't think it was a good sign when they were asking if my insurance company paid for semi-private or private rooms... I didn't think this was a sleep over. Fortunately, they didn't consider me a risk to myself so I was allowed to return home with a prescription for Zoloft and a diagnosis of depression. Oh yeah and I have to return to see the psychiatrist again at the beginning of February. No alcohol for me any time soon.

The whole experience has me wondering if I will even have a job to return to which is certainly not helping the stress levels any. *Sigh* Time to try and force myself to eat and then try and relax. Good luck to me on that one.

No comments: