Friday, January 27, 2006

Financial Woes

Good thing my incentive was really good last month... Looks like I am really going to need the money. I was not paid at all for my first week off, not even my sick days. So now I have to fight with EI for 60% of my wages for the entire time I am off. The good news is that it means I still have my sick days to use but it really sucks for money since I am going to be off for an extended period of time. At the moment it looks like I'll be off work until the follow-up appointment with the psychiatrist. That won't be until the beginning of February... assuming that the appointment was made. I never heard back about it. Maybe I should wander back down to the ER for another appointment and get the medication changed while I'm at it. Zoloft isn't used to help you sleep... so I am still battling exhaustion even though I do get to sleep in every day. Is this nightmare ever going to end?

No comments: