Monday, January 30, 2006

Paranoia

Adding a stats checker to my blog might have been a bad idea. Steve has really been trying to make me paranoid over who is checking my sites and why. He seems to believe there is a conspiracy at work and they are checking up on me and trying to find out what I am saying. Even had me looking up IP addresses to see if there was any truth to it. That's bit overboard. Yes I took off all the posts from my main page about the LOA so that certain people didn't have access to it. But I don't feel I have anything to hide. They didn't tell me to keep it a secret. The web site is there primarily so my family and friends can find out exactly what is going on... saves me from calling them with the latest updates. It's not like I was badmouthing the company on that site. My frustration has largely been from the medical community and not with work. I may not agree with the LOA but the real frustration comes from the first doctor I saw and then it's continued from there. Steve is definitely not helping me relax during my time off which is what I need to do. Rest and relaxation... that's what I need most at the moment.

No comments: